Crab and Cucumber Bites
Really easy and very tasty. Perfect as an appetizer for a holiday feast.
It only uses a small amount of seafood, so splurge on real crab, or shrimp. Frozen crab would work too.
- 4 to 6 ounces crab, shrimp, or lobster
- 1/4 teaspoon grated onion
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 drops lemon juice
- 2 drops Tabasco
- pinch of Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- a sprinkle of freshly chopped flat leaf parsley or dill
- 12 English cucumber slices
- Fork toss the crab, onion, mayonnaise, lemon, Tabasco, salt and pepper.
- Just before serving, top the cucumber slices with a bit of the mixture and arrange on a pretty plate. Hit with the fresh herbs and serve.