Cranberry Turkey Sausage
Cranberry Turkey Breakfast Sausage
- 1 pound Ground Turkey
- 1/2 cup Onion, grated. This will keep the turkey moist
- 1/4 cup dried Cranberries. Look for the low sugar kind
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup Inspire Flatbread Mix
- 1/2 tsp Fennel Seeds, lightly crushed
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Onion powder
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- In a small bowl, pour boiling water over the cranberries and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add the Turkey, the grated onion, the spices and Flatbread Mix. Mix well.
- Drain the Cranberries well and chop with a knife.
- Gently fold in the Cranberries.
- Form into 8 small patties and cook over medium heat for 7-10 minutes, then flip and continue to cook until cooked through. About 7-10 minutes.
~~ Spreading joy in the Bariatric Kitchen one recipe at a time, Suzi Shaw!