This dessert is tart and sweet and delicious! I never tell anyone how I made it, as it is so easy it is embarrassing.
This simple recipe has been around for years - I am a confirmed Cool Whip Snob, but it fits this dish!
Pipe it into a wine or martini glass using a pastry bag or even a plastic bag with the corner cut off and top with a bit of whipped cream. For a crowd, pipe big pretty swirls into those short wide 'crystal' plastic cups.
- One 4-serving size package Jell-O instant sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 packet Crystal Light Lemonade powdered drink mix - the size that makes one pitcher
- One 8-ounce container Cool Whip, thawed
- Place the pudding mix into a medium deep bowl - add the milk and beat until thick and smooth.
- Beat in the powdered lemonade mix and when that is smooth, gently fold in the Cool Whip.
- Cover and chill for at least an hour before serving.