Grilled Salmon with Tzatziki
Now THIS is fast food that makes MY mouth water!
Inspired by a meal Dom Christian photographed for our Facebook group before nom nom nom, eating it for her supper.Instructions
- Grill salmon and a few planks of your favorite vegetables until just softened - eggplant, tomato are perfect.
- Brush all three with a bit of olive oil and season with salt and pepper before grilling.
- Arrange the cooked salmon, eggplant, and tomato on top of a small bed of baby greens.
- Add some crisp fresh vegetables too - cucumber and radish slices.
- Spoon on the Tzatziki Sauce and enjoy!