Inspire Diet 'Back On Track' PROTEIN BROWNIE
Drumroll... for the Inspire Diet Back on Track *PROTEIN BROWNIE*All those Inspire Protein Drinks can get boring - what if you could CHEW your Inspire Protein Drink? When you need a little something but want to stay 'On Plan', try this quick and easy *Brownie* with a protein kick!
- 1 scoop Inspire Dutch Chocolate Cake protein powder
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa (Hersheyís Special Dark from Wal-Mart is PERFECT)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- In the Inspire Hot Meal Vented Microwave Cup blend the Inspire, cocoa and baking powder.
- Add the almond milk and stir to form a thick paste.
- Close the lid tightly and open the vent on the top of the lid.
- Microwave until brownie is soft with a soft liquid chocolate center, 15 - 30 seconds depending on the strength of your microwave.
- Do NOT walk away.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK.