Zero Sugar Layered Creamy Fruity Jello Mold
Because everyone loves Jello!
- 2 boxes Sugar Free Jello, any flavor, small four serving size
- 1 14.5oz can Del Monte No Sugar added Fruit Cocktail, well drained, discard liquid
- One 5 to 6 ounce container Greek Yogurt, vanilla flavor - I use Chobani or Oikos
- Dissolve 1 box of Jello with 3/4 cup boiling water in a medium bowl, stir in 1/2 cup cold water and place in refrigerator 40 to 60 minutes, until the consistency of egg white.
- Lightly spray a small fluted Jello mold, bundt pan, or small deep glass bowl with cooking spray.
- Stir the drained fruit into the semi set Jello and pour into prepared mold.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, mixture should be soft set but slightly firm to the touch. If surface is not solid where fingertip dips into liquid at 30 minutes, continue to check every 5 minutes.
- While the above fruit and Jello mixture is chilling, transfer the yogurt into a medium bowl. In separate small bowl dissolve second box of Jello in 1 cup boiling water.
- Whisk about 1/2 of the hot Jello into the yogurt, then the remaining half making sure mixture is smooth and fully blended.
- Slowly pour the creamy yogurt Jello mixture in a layer over the soft set fruit and Jello mixture - return to the refrigerator and chill overnight.
~~ Spreading joy in the Bariatric Kitchen one recipe at a time, Suzi Shaw!