Lightly sweetened Ricotta with a touch of cocoa and coffee makes this a scrumptious dessert that will help you manage your sweet tooth!
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon Espresso powder, or instant coffee granules
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Splenda
- 2 teaspoons sugar-free mini chocolate chips, or finely chopped sugar-free chocolate
- In a bowl mix together the ricotta, cocoa powder, espresso powder, vanilla extract, Splenda.
- Divide into dessert bowls and garnish with chocolate.
- Serve chilled.