Perfect Peanut Butter Cookie for ONE
Sometimes you need a cookie. Not a box of them or a whole bag, but just one.
This quick little recipe is best with the ordinary supermarket brand peanut butter and is not nearly as good using the expensive freshly ground kind!
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter - use Jif, Peter Pan, Skippy and NOT the freshly ground or natural kind
- 2 tablespoons Splenda Granulated
- 1 1/2 teaspoons whisked egg - crack egg into a cup, whisk to blend, use a measuring spoon and chill remainder for another use
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend together the peanut butter, Splenda, and egg until the mixture begins to change texture, dry slightly and pull away from the sides of the bowl.
- Shape into a ball then using the palm of your hand, flatten the ball into a 1/2 inch thick disk.
- Using a fork gently press downward to make criss cross pattern over the entire cookie which should be about 3 inches across.
- Bake in preheated oven 6 to 8 minutes. Do not overbake!