Pumpkin Whip - Sugar Free, No Bake, No Cook, Fluffy Spiced Holiday Goodness!
My most popular recipe, hands down. Whipped fluffy pumpkin pie in a dish!
Perfection. No cooking. No baking. No fussing. Effortless spiced deliciousness - do not give away our secret that this recipe has five ingredients.
If you're feeling extra FANCY and want to impress someone, pipe into wine glasses. Neatness counts so use a large zip lock bag with the corner snipped.
Remember that this dessert is NOT calorie free, so don't make a big bowl and eat it all one Sunday. Make this as a shared special occasion dessert. Got it?
- 1 cup heavy cream
- One, 1-ounce package Jell-O Sugar-Free Instant Butterscotch or Vanilla Pudding mix
- 1 cup milk - do NOT use soy or almond milk as whip will NOT thicken
- 1 cup Libby's Pure Pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- In a small deep bowl, whip the cream using a hand mixer, until stiff - set aside.
- In a large bowl beat together the pudding mix, milk, pumpkin puree and spices until thick and smooth.
- Fold in the whipped cream - using low setting on mixer and finishing with rubber spatula.
- Cover and chill.
- Scoop into dessert dishes and serve with additional whipped cream.