Sheet Pan Meal: Chicken Fajitas
Faster than a speeding Domino's driver, more powerful than frozen pizza, able to leap onto a plate faster than take out.
This sheet pan meal goes from the tray to the table in 20 minutes and is so delicious you will have a hard time paying $18 for this meal in a restaurant ever again.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons seasoning from an envelope of McCormack Chili Mix
- Juice of half a lime
- One package chicken tenders, there are usually 10 in a package at my grocery store
- 2 sweet bell peppers, cut into rings - I like yellow and red for color
- 1 large jalapeño, stemmed seeded and cut into 4 pieces
- 2 Roma tomatoes, cut in half
- Four 1/2 inch slices of sweet onion
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Blend the olive oil, chili seasoning and half a lime in a small bowl, add the chicken tenders and toss to coat.
- Arrange on half the sheet pan.
- Arrange the vegetables on the other half of the sheet pan.
- Drizzle vegetables with additional olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 15 minutes.
- Serve roasted chicken with the roasted vegetables - half a tomato, an onion slice, jalapeño sliver, pepper rings, scoops of avocado and Greek yogurt. A little cilantro. Amazing.