SHEET PAN MEAL: Fish Tacos with Cabbage Slaw
Summertime has finally arrived in my neck of the woods so I start craving lighter, fresh meals.
I still need them to be easy and quick plus be something a 4-year-old would eat.
Tonight's fish 'tacos' hit all points for sure. Fresh. Easy. Delicious!
- 1 pound Fish Filets, I used Swai any fish will work though.
- 1 ear of Corn, remove corn from cob with a sharp knife (will be about 1/2 cup kernels)
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning (can use Low Sodium if you like)
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 4oz Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup Salsa
- 1 large Lemon, quartered
- 1/4 Small Red Cabbage, sliced thin (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 2 Radishes, cut into matchsticks.
- Salt, Pepper to taste
- Lettuce Leaves
- Optional Granish: Cilantro, Avocado slices, radish or chopped onions.
- Pre-Heat oven to 425
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Lay fish to one side of pan.
- Arrange the corn and tomatoes into small even piles.
- Drizzle Olive Oil on fish and veggies
- Sprinkle Taco Seasoning on the fish and veggies. I used about 1/2 the package. Adjust according to how strong you want the flavor.
- Roast until the fish is flaky and cooked through, about 15 min. Remove from oven
- Combine yogurt, the juice from 2 lemon slices, salt, pepper and the salsa in a bowl and set aside.
- Stir cabbage, radish, cilantro, the roasted corn and 2 tablespoons of the yogurt sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange 1/2 a filet in each lettuce leaf and garnish as desired with slaw, yogurt sauce and if desired avocado, radish, cilantro and onions.
Serve roasted tomatoes on the side.