Lightly sweet, super delicious, and the best part is that you can make it on a whim since you probably have all the ingredients.
I always keep canned Carnation milk and unsweetened coconut in my pantry and often make these on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon to serve after supper!
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup Splenda or 1/2 cup Truvia sugar replacers
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- One, 12 ounce can Carnation Evaporated Milk or low fat Evaporated Milk (NOT sweetened condensed milk)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened flaked or shredded coconut (NOT sweetened coconut)
- Arrange 6 custard cups or ramekins on a sheet pan - preheat oven to 300 degree.
- Beat eggs with Splenda using hand mixer or a blender - stir in the vanilla, milk and coconut.
- Evenly divide into the custard cups. Bake until centers still jiggle a little but edges have puffed a bit - 20 to 30 minutes. Really try hard to not overbake, really just move the tray and judge the jiggle, you can tell!