Strawberry Key Lime Pool Punch
A NO ADDED SUGAR, yet sweet, tart, and refreshing sip of summer with your backyard friends! Perfect for a weekend of floating in the pool. The key to this amazing Summer Punch is in the sugar free strawberry syrup. Easy to make with just a few ingredients.
Sometimes I think that Im the only one who entertains in my backyard! I love having people over and serving great food and drinks. Have friends to your home instead of restaurants. Keep it simple and delicious!
- 1 cup Splenda granulated
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup key lime juice
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup of your favorite sparkling wine - a bottle of Korbel or LaMarca will work!
- Combine i cup of water with the Splenda in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Lower and simmer until Splenda is dissolved and liquid is slightly thickened, 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from heat, add strawberries and let seep in the Splenda water until syrup has come to room temperature.
- Use a blender to puree strawberry syrup. Transfer to a fine-mesh strainer placed over a large pot or container and strain syrup pressing on solids and pressing through mesh to extract the most flavor. Discard strawberry seeds.
- Combine strawberry simple syrup, lime juice, vodka, and sparkling wine to a large pitcher.
- Fill glasses with ice and pour in the Strawberry Key Limeaide cocktail. Garnish with strawberries and lime wheels. Enjoy immediately. Can be doubled.