A delicious summer meal in minutes. This is food that will keep you slim and your family happy.
Simply grilled chicken breasts are complemented by a balsamic glaze and classic Margherita flavors of mozzarella and tomato.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken-breast halves (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup bottled balsamic glaze
- 1 tablespoon Heinz Simply Ketchup or low sugar ketchup
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch of crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- fresh mozzarella
- grape tomatoes
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- In a bowl, whisk together the balsamic glaze, ketchup, garlic powder, crushed red pepper and olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Pound chicken to an even 1/2-inch thickness, toss with the dressing, let stand 10 minutes.
- Brush grill grates with oil. Grill chicken, flipping once, until chicken is just cooked through.
- Plate chicken and top with mozarella and tomato.