Warm Mexican Chicken Salad... 101 Rotisserie Chicken Hacks!
Warm Mexican Chicken Salad... a Rotisserie Chicken Hack!
Here's another five-minute recipe and all you need is a chicken and a few salad ingredients. This is a wonderful meal even if you were not running short on time - that you can throw it together in five minutes is a gift. We are looking to bathe the moist chicken in the creamy sauce. Perfect bariatric texture. It is one of my favorites!
- A warm rotisserie chicken any flavor as we don't use the skin
- One, 6 ounce cup, Fage Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Chili powder or a Mexican Chipotle blend to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- One fresh lime
- Remove the meat from the rotisserie chicken and discard the bones and skin.
- Break up into large pieces into bowl and set aside.
- Blend the yogurt, with the chili powder, salt, pepper and the juice of the lime in a large non stick skillet over medium low heat.
- Add the chicken and gently warm without stirring too much.
- Spoon the warm saucy chicken over avocado slices and top with cilantro.
- Delicious served with cherry tomato salad or baby spinach sauteed with garlic in olive oil.