These melt in your mouth! The perfect gift for a diabetic Grandmother - pop each truffle into its own beautiful crinkle cup nestled in a small tin. These are also lovely nestled in between a few of our fabulous no sugar cookies as part of a pretty Holiday Dessert Table.
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces Valor, Guyian, or Dove Sugar Free Imported Dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Amaretto or Chambord Raspberry Liqueur or Maraschino cherry juice
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Heat the cream to just below boiling.
- Add the chocolate to warm mixture and allow mixture to sit for 3 minutes.
- Stir until smooth - blend in liqueur.
- Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Scoop into balls, and roll in cocoa powder.