I always keep the few canned ingredients on hand for this simple yet truly delicious dish.
This recipe makes six generous servings; for a smaller portion, simply use one can of tuna, and cut the remaining ingredients in half. This is an excellent girlfriends lunch or desktop lunch.
- Two 6.5 ounce cans tuna packed in olive oil
- One 14 ounce can white beans, also called cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- One 15 ounce can artichoke hearts, well drained
- 2 ripe Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup Newman's Own Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Combine tuna, beans, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, dressing, basil, and oregano in a large bowl and gently toss until well combined.
- Serve immediately.