Minute Lasagna Roll
This simple two minute dish is easy to eat at any bariatric stage, contains high quality high protein, is low/no carb and TASTES LIKE LASAGNA! Do not be intimidated that we call it a crepe, its just an egg. Okay, so this is technically a Manicotti. Enjoy.
- one large egg
- a teaspoon of olive oil
- 1/4 cup part skim ricotta
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- Mario Batali Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
- sea salt and black pepper
- Scramble an egg in a bowl with a teaspoon of water.
- Pour the olive oil into a hot, 6-inch nonstick frying pan and add the egg.
- Quickly lift the pan and roll it around so the entire bottom is thinly coated in egg.
- Cook 30 to 35 seconds until surface looks nearly dry.
- Carefully lift the corner and flip.
- Move to plate, smear ricotta in a thick line across center of crepe, sprinkle with parmesan and roll up.
- Add a couple big spoonfuls of tomato sauce to your hot pan and let it sizzle.
- Pour over your lasagna roll.