Ruby French Dressing
Hello? Its 1978 calling and they want their bottle of Catalina French Dressing back!
Seriously, this is really delicious dressing that’s even better than the bottled stuff my Dad loved wayyyy back before you were even born. Make a jar to keep in the fridge. I love it drizzled over my grilled burger plate.
I double the recipe, its that good!
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup Splenda or 3 tablespoons Truvia
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Place oil, ketchup, sweetener, vinegar, onion, lemon juice, mustard, paprika, salt and pepper into a blender; cover and puree until smooth.
- Store in a mason jar in the refrigerator. Give a shake before serving.