This meal is Summer on a tray! Simple clean flavors... even CORN!
Omg... corn? Oh no, not evil corn. Yes, corn... cutting an ear of fresh corn into rounds gives everyone a taste and adds about 3 carbs to your meal. THREE CARBS! It's clean and fresh and flavorful and tastes so good with the pan juices. What a meal... try this one.
- 1 pound small chicken drumsticks or wings
- 1 package Campari or small tomatoes
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 large or 2 small ears fresh summer corn - cut into one inch pieces with a sharp knife and cutting board
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange chicken, tomatoes, onion, corn, on a sheet pan.
- Drizzle with lemon juice, olive oil. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Roast 15 minutes, turn chicken pieces, return to oven and roast an additional 15 to 20 minutes until chicken is brown and vegetables are tender. Serve in a bowl and spoon over some of the pan juices and top with a few of the scallions.