Shrimp Cocktail with Remoulade Sauce
This is so easy to make and just tastes great! There is nothing in this dish that takes you away from your next pound lost or kept off. This is one of those dishes I could eat every day for the rest of my life!
1/4 cup Greek yogurt
3 tablespoons Hellman's light mayonnaise
3 tablespoons Creole mustard
3 tablespoons ketchup - Heinz makes a fab no added sugar variety
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1/4 cup finely diced green onions
Juice of one half lemon, remaining half sliced and reserved for garnish
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
5 medium cook shrimp per person, peeled and deveined
Shredded lettuce, ripe tomato, red onion for salad base
- Combine yogurt, mayo, mustard, ketchup, garlic, green onion, lemon juice, Worcestershire and Tabasco
- Cover and chill until serving.
To assemble a Shrimp Remoulade Cocktail
- Place a nest of lettuce, tomato, and onion salad on a salad plate.
- Toss the shrimp in a bowl with enough sauce to coat, and arrange a pile of the sauced shrimp on each lettuce bed.
- Add a spoonful of the remaining Remoulade Sauce in the center; garnish with a lemon slice.