A tasty and easy to eat standby dressed up with a little chopped shrimp.
Such a simple addition but it adds enough wow to change the dish and get you a lot of compliments. The best deviled eggs you or your guests ever ate!
Try cooking your eggs my way and you will be so happy. Okay okay, so it is Aunt Gail's method, but it is LIFE CHANGING. You will never have eggs that peel ugly again!
If you have ever struggled with peeling eggs after boiling only to have them look like you rolled them down the gravel driveway, learn the foolproof method taught to me by none other than my amazing Aunt Gail. Click for Aunt Gail's Secret for Hard Boiled Eggs.
- 6 large eggs - hard boiled and peeled
- 3 tablespoons Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Fage Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 pound cooked shrimp very finely chopped
- 3 scallions, finely minced, including tender green tops
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill - if you are not using fresh, do not use dried
- Neatly split eggs lengthwise and remove yolks to a medium bowl. Mash yolks with fork until fine textured and fluffy.
- Blend with mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay, shrimp, scallions and dill.
- Using a small metal 'ice cream' scoop, portion the filling into the egg white halves.
- Lightly sprinkle with additional Old Bay and garnish with fresh dill. Cover platter and chill.