Easy. Tasty. Fast. Chicken and vegetables on a stick. Make a lovely cucumber tomato salad and you have bariatric perfection on a plate.
The best part of the Inspire Diet is NOT stressing about what to eat.
We're taking that one step further with enough recipes to last for 28 days! All of these fall within the Inspire Diet guidelines and will keep your family smiling and happy at the supper table!
This time we have added Oscar Mayer Natural Hardwood Smoked Sausage slices! Oh my my!
Supper inspiration from Fresh Market sale 'Sashimi Tuna Steaks - Two for $7.99'. Assemble this awesome salad in five minutes.
If you have any doubt as to the unhealthiness of Chinese cuisine, look at the Nutrition Page of Pei Wei Asian Bistro. I wondered WHY I was so sleepy and sick after eating there and to my shock discovered that the Beef and Broccoli I chose had over 40 grams of sugar.
I have not intentionally had any real sugar since my bariatric surgery in 2001. That's a long time. I use sugar free desserts to stop myself from flying off the rails BEFORE it happens.
This is a super easy "meal" that will leave a smile on your face!
The stroganoff sauce is delicious. An excellent family meal when paired with a dressed mixed salad.
It is also very easy to make. Give it a try and it will be your 'go to' meal when you are short on time.
Make the PERFECT supper for The Inspire Diet
Serve this tender, fall-off-the-bone meat with sauteed Swiss chard or zucchini. It is very easy but the flavors are really deep and flavorful. Steak in the style of the pizzamaker.
Steak is hard to cook unless you give it some thought and then do it the same way every time. Its common to hear 'Restaurant Steak is so much better!', because it usually is.
EAT YOUR VEGETABLES... they are important to your life!
Seasoning is key to great simple food and since these are very simple freshly made turkey burgers, what you sprinkle on your meat along with basic cooking technique is going to make the biggest difference!
No Recipe…. it’s Easy. Hot Skillet. Brown Meat. Add Zucchini. Invite Mr. Barilla to bring a jar of his sauce! Yum.
- Most Popular Recipes
- Susan Maria & Admin Rants
- Staff Favorite Foods
- Bariatric Survival Tips
- New Post Op? Read this!
- Bariatric Friendly Summer Eats & Treats!
- FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
- Recipes: Entrees
- Recipes: Soups & Stews
- Recipes: Side Dishes
- Recipes: No Sugar Desserts
- 28 Days of Inspire Diet Suppers
- Red Lentil and Coconut Soup
- Cowboy Beans
- Slow Cooker Supper: Pulled Pork with Carolina BBQ Sauce
- Grilled Chicken Kebabs
- General Tso’s ‘Skinny Chicken’!
- Chicken Broth & Potato Purée - Food for NEW Bariatric Post Ops
- FAQ: What's a Good First Soft Food? Italian Chicken in Sauce
- Warm Mexican Chicken Salad... A Rotisserie Chicken Hack!
- Bariatric Lab Tests 101
- Thiamine? What's that? Is it Important?
- Zucchini Parmesan Cheese Crisps
- Why YOU Never Meet Goals. Let's change that!
- Chicken Paillard with Salad, for One
- Killer Chicken Burgers, Best Burger Award!
- Does your nose run when you eat?