Little SF Chocolate Cookies that taste like brownies, no flour, no sugar, moist, delicious. Boom!
- 3 to 3.5 ounces of 65% dark chocolate or sugar free chocolate (I use Guylian sugar free dark)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup TRUVIA
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour or finely ground almonds
- In a small saucepan gently melt the chocolate, cocoa and butter, stirring occasionally over medium low heat. Remove from the heat.
- Whip the eggs, sugar, salt, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer on high speed for 2 minutes, until thickened and foamy.
- Fold in the melted chocolate into the egg sugar mixture then blend in the almond flour
- Chill the batter for 1 to 3 hours, until stiffened.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet, or line with parchment paper.
- Scoop teaspoon mounds onto parchment. (I use a mini metal 'ice cream' scoop) Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
- Makes 36 cookies