These are a crowd-pleaser for any special occasion and will be sure to put a smile on everyone's faces!
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 packages sugar free Oreos or Murray sugar free chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Two, 8 ounces packages reduced-fat cream cheese, softened (do not use fat free)
- 1 cup Splenda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 3 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Spray a muffin pan with the cooking spray and set aside.
- Pulse one package of the sandwich cookies until the texture of damp sand - add butter and pulse until blended.
- Using a tablespoon, place a standard amount into each of the muffin cup bottoms.
- Press a shotglass or small glass into center of each cup which will press down the bottom and push remaining crumbs up the sides.
- In a large bowl blend softened cream cheese with Splenda until smooth.
- Beat in the vanilla, and sour cream until blended.
- One at a time, beat in eggs until well blended.
- Fill each muffin cup to the top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes - cheesecakes should be slightly puffed at edges and not indented in center.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Once completely cooled, cover tightly with plastic wrap and chill overnight or at least 5 hours.
- Remove from the muffin tin, add whipped cream and a sugar free Oreo half as garnish.