Salmon with Mango Salsa
One of my favorite dishes. I love my version so much that I never eat this in a restaurant. It's very easy and once you get the hang of making it, you wont need the recipe.
Mango salsa makes the salmon so juicy and delicious that it is very easy for a post op to eat. Mash a little of the salmon with the mango and it is a very moist mouthful.
- Two, 6 ounce pieces of salmon filet
- 2 cups broccoli tops
- 'Everything Bagel' seasoning
- 2 small ripe Champagne mangoes, peeled and diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 medium jalapeno, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Arrange salmon and broccoli on a sheet pan that has been lightly coated with vegetable cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with seasoning. Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the mango, lime juice, cilantro, jalapeno, red onion, olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt and lightly toss.
- Place the fish in the center of your plate and spoon over the salsa and juices.