The classic. Make a plate of them and take them wherever you're invited. Everyone LOVES deviled eggs and it assures that you have something to eat at the party.
- 6 hard cooked eggs
- 2 tablespoons Hellmanns Light Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh chive or smoked paprika
- Peel hard cooked eggs, slice in half length-wise and scoop out yolks into a small bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork until smooth.
- Stir in the mayonnaise, yogurt, salt, and black pepper.
- Scoop a teaspoon of the creamy yolk mixture into each egg white half and arrange on a plate.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of chopped chives or smoked paprika.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill.