Old-fashioned Deviled Eggs
The classic. Make a plate of them and take them wherever you're invited. Everyone LOVES deviled eggs and it assures that you have something to eat at the party.
Here is the method for making FOOLPROOF perfect clean hard cooked eggs. I cant believe it took me fifty years to learn the secret to eggs that peel like magic. Click for Aunt Gail's Secret for Hard Boiled Eggs.
- 6 hard cooked eggs
- 2 tablespoons Hellmanns Light Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh chive or smoked paprika
- Peel hard cooked eggs, slice in half length-wise and scoop out yolks into a small bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork until smooth.
- Stir in the mayonnaise, yogurt, salt, and black pepper.
- Scoop a teaspoon of the creamy yolk mixture into each egg white half and arrange on a plate.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of chopped chives or smoked paprika.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill.