HOMEMADE CHEESE CRISPS! Zero carbs, great crunch.
These crispy pieces of cheese are great as toppers on a soup or salad. Make a small dish of them to nibble with wine at a party. Super easy too.
- 8 ounces shredded Parmesan
- Black pepper, sesame seeds, Italian herb blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- I use a mini muffin tin - either nonstick or lightly coat with vegetable cooking spray or place sheet of parchment on a baking sheet
- Place a tablespoon of cheese in the bottom of a mini muffin cup and press down firmly
- Sprinkle with a pinch of seasoning
- Bake until golden and crispy, 5 to 7 minutes
- Cool and remove from pan