ALL Disney World fans know...that we are talking about the Creamy Pineapple Soft Serve with it’s own Fan Club!
Ours nails the flavor and texture without all that added sugar.
Just 2 ingredients! A small scoop on a hot Summer night is a perfect end to a great day.
- 3 cups pineapple cubes, frozen - about a pound - I buy fresh at Aldi's for $1.99 and cut it myself
- 1 cup Stonyfield Plan Whole Milk Yogurt - seriously, dont try to save on fat or your Pineapple Whip will be icy rather than creamy - and use regular rather than Greek
- Place the pineapple and yogurt into your food processor or blender.
- Pulse and blend until it is creamy icy smooth.
- Taste and if needed add a few spoonfuls of Splenda.
- Transfer to a plastic disposable container and pop into the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Give a stir and serve while still creamy soft. Mmmmmm.