Susan Maria Nunziato Leach
Salmon is super simple and very delicious especially when its pan roasted with wonderful seasonings and a scatter of tomatoes and red onion! Easy easy easy. This one goes from the shopping bag to the table in 20 minutes. For some GREEN VEGETABLE in this dish, place a small pile of baby spinach in the center of the plate and put the hot salmon on top of it - the heat wilts the spinach leaves and the pan juices add seasoning.
I love this dish because it works for one person or twelve! Just use the right number of portions of pre cut salmon and you are golden.
- Turn on your oven to 350 degrees.
- Start with a baking dish, arrange One or Two or Three or Eight 6-ounce portions of salmon.
- Then add flavor - lime juice, olive oil, tomatoes, red onion, a sprinkle of Seafood Seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Bake 10 to 14 minutes, until fish separates into large flakes when pressed with back of a spoon.
- Move salmon to a plate, divide vegetables, spoon pan juices over salmon.