THE INSPIRE DIET
SOME DIETS DO WORK!
Even after obesity surgery, many still search for miracles or magic pills. If you have slid back into your old bread, pasta, pizza, soda, everything in moderation habits and once again drink with your meals, you have probably gained back some of the weight you lost. So much for “137 pounds Gone Forever!”, but we all knew that bariatric surgery was a tool, not a cure.
Take a deep breath and relax. You’re in the right place. Welcome to The Inspire Diet, the most successful path for bariatric weight loss on the planet. There’s not a single doctors program, hospital plan or anyone out there who has addressed regain or stalls with anywhere near the success of The Inspire Diet. Thousands have lost their regains, some as much as 200 pounds gone with this diet and our support. Sometimes we NEED a diet… this diet works and its been created just for our surgery. You don’t need another operation, you need a diet and someone cheering in your corner! All you have to do is start.
How did this happen to ME?
Over time, the body adapts to surgical alterations, we are no longer as strict, and one of these times when we get whacked by life, we find ourselves steamrolled by thirty five or more pounds we didn’t see coming. Once we are years beyond bariatric surgery rather than months, it’s common to struggle with regain or never having reached goal at all.
I Think I Stretched My Pouch!
IF you believe you have stretched your pouch or simply need a detox and firm reminder of how small it is, start with The 48 Hour Pouch Reset to test, reset and gather renewed confidence in its ability to create restriction. In all likelihood, your pouch is fine, you’ve just been choosing the wrong foods, but you probably know that.
THE INSPIRE DIET
It is simple, it makes sense, there are no tricks. The Inspire Diet limits choices, calories, and keeps you satisfied. Raise your metabolic burn rate and boom… your weight loss is on fire. Are you ready? Let’s roll with this!
- FIVE DAILY SERVINGS OF ANY COMBINATION OF INSPIRE PROTEIN PRODUCTS:?INSPIRE PROTEIN POWDER?INSPIRE PROTEIN KITCHEN - SOUPS, BROTH, PARFAITS, PANCAKES?INSPIRE PROTEIN BREAKFAST SQUARES & BARS?
- SUPPER EACH NIGHT THAT’S LOW IN FAT, LOW IN CARBS AND HIGH IN PROTEIN AND VEGETABLES
- DELICIOUS SUPPERS FOR THE INSPIRE DIET
- EIGHT CUPS OF WATER
- TWENTY MINUTES OF DAILY MOVEMENT: WALK, JUMP ROPE IN GARAGE, GO UP AND DOWN STEPS
- UNLIMITED BEVERAGES CONTAINING FROM 0 TO 5 CALORIES PER SERVING MAY BE INCLUDED
- NO SNACKS NEEDED!
*While on the Inspire Diet tracking your nutritional intake is not necessary for success. However the calorie, carbs and protein are within suggested guidelines set by ASMBS for post op bariatric weight loss.
View Inspire Diet PDF info sheets by clicking thumbnail below
Sample Day 1
- Breakfast: Inspire Chocolate Chip Protein Breakfast Square
- Mid-Morning Coffee Break: 1 scoop Inspire Cafe Bella with 8oz Skim Milk
- Lunch: Inspire Cancun Chili with Beans
- Mid-Afternoon Boost: 1 scoop Inspire Chocolate Covered Cherry with 8oz Skim Milk
- Dinner: BE Recipe – Taco Soup, with 1 cup Side Salad and 2 tablespoons Bolthouse Farms Ranch Dressing, Sugar Free Jello for dessert
- OPTIONAL Night Time Craving Crusher: 1 Scoop Inspire Peanut Butter Cookie with 6oz Skim Milk
Sample Day 2
- Breakfast: Inspire Protein Kitchen Pancakes with 2 tablespoons Mrs Butterworths Sugar Free Syrup
- Mid-Morning Protein Break: 1 scoop Inspire Dutch Chocolate Cake with 8oz Skim Milk
- Lunch: Inspire Protein Kitchen Beef Stroganoff Bone Broth with 1 cup side salad and 2 tablespoons Bolthouse Ranch Dressing
- Mid-Afternoon Boost: 1 Inspire Protein Breakfast Square, Iced Lemon Crumble
- Dinner: Rotisserie chicken topped with Salsa and 1/2 cup green beans on the side
- OPTIONAL Night Time Craving Crusher: – 1 serving Inspire Protein Kitchen Sweet Peach Parfait
What's for Supper?
The Inspire Diet: Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where Can I Get More Meal Ideas?
A: Right here on our website. There are tons of delicious recipes and ideas. You will find lots of new favorite foods.
Q: How Much Weight Will I Lose?
A: Results will vary based on a lot of different factors. Stick with the plan, consistency will breed the most success!
Q: Do I Have to Use Milk?
A: While Inspire is formulated to taste the best with Skim Milk, blending with any liquid you enjoy drinking is fine, even hot coffee or tea!
Q: What Happens on Day 15 or Day 28?
A: After completing two weeks of The Inspire Diet you are welcome to start over again! Repeat as many times as needed to lose some or all the weight you’d like to lose.
Q: Is There Somewhere I Can Get Help?
A: Yes, join our Support Group No More Bariatric Regain on Facebook! We’re always “open” and ready to listen and lend an ear! We can help you find the lasting success you’ve always wanted!
Q: Can I have yogurt for breakfast?
A: Is yogurt a protein drink? Then NO. You can have an Inspire protein drink or Inspire food for breakfast.
Q: Can I have an Inspire Hot Meal, Chili or Corn Chowder or Cream of Mushroom instead of an Inspire protein drink?
A: YES, you can as we created these instant meals to have similar stats to our Inspire protein drinks.
Q: Why can’t I substitute more regular food for protein drinks?
A: If you were so good at the food part you wouldn’t need to go commando to lose 30 pounds right about now, so stick to this like glue to lose the weight. Later, you can add food back to screw it up.
Q: Can I skip the exercise part because have bad [check one] knees, back, ankles, AND I CANNOT EXERCISE.
A: NO, you can’t skip the exercise part!!! We have a real time exercise video where your feet do not even leave the floor. With all due respect, stop the baloney, you are fooling no one telling people you can’t exercise. One of our Admins, Kate Morse, works out from her wheelchair. If you don’t want to exercise, that is fine, but lets get real with the ‘I can’t’. Sorry, but everyone you say that to does an eye roll.
What are you waiting for? It's time to get started on your Inspire Diet! Let's go!